Range: Running Bull EFB
Part Number: 57512
Alternative Reference: 110EFB
Voltage : 12v
Ampere-Hour Capacity at 20hr rate Ah: 75Ah
Cold Cranking Performance (Amps) SAE/EN1: 730A
Dimensions LxWxH: 315 mm x 175 mm x 175 mm
Terminal Layout: Negative (-) on left, Positive (+) on right ; with the terminals on the edge of the battery closest to you
Terminal: DIN post
Can be used to replace or as an alternative to :
Bosch S4 E10
Varta 575 500 073
Varta Short code E46
Can be used as an upgrade or alternative to :
Banner P8014, 58014, RP80
Bosch S3 010, S4 010, S5 010
Exide EB802, 110SE
Exide EA852, 110TE
Lucas LS110, LP110, LC110
Varta 580 406 074, 585 200 080
Varta Short code F17, F18
Yuasa YBX3110, YBX5110
GS Yuasa SMF110
About Banner Running Bull EFB batteries.
RUNNING BULL EFB
EFB FOR START/STOP VEHICLES WITHOUT ENERGY RECUPERATION.
EFB technology is used primarily for start/stop systems with a high energy requirement.
The Running Bull EFB battery is first and foremost the perfect answer for everything from small to upper mid-range cars.
Banner is enlarging its Running Bull EFB battery programme to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
The two top seller types, which are primarily for Ford models with start/stop function (ECOnetic):
EFB 565 12 (T6/LB3 box 65 Ah/650 A EN)
EFB 575 12 (T7/LB4 box 75 Ah/730 A EN)
are combined with a third, which is suitable for numerous start/stop models from a selection of European car makers:
EFB 580 11 (H7/L4 box 80 Ah/780 A EN)
Banner introduced the Running Bull EFB Asia battery range into its programme in 2014.
Banner has retained this pioneering status and now three new fast selling batteries are to be added to the familiar EFB 565 00 (new 565 15), EFB 565 01 (new 565 16) and EFB 595 00 (new 595 15) types, which are already available. These all possess EFB technology with a glass non-woven cover on the separator and a friction welded lid with central degassing and integrated backfire protection.
TECHNICAL DATA AND INFORMATION
- Range of 11 types with capacities from 38-95 Ah
- Glass fleece cover on the separator and special active mass composition
- The key to the durability of the battery is provided by twice the cyclical life of conventional starter batteries and its robust design: E3/M2 classification pursuant to EN 50342-1
- Top V3 vibration resistance rating pursuant to EN 50342-1
- Carbon loaded: The carbon additives lead to a marked reduction of the charging time!
- Double Top for maximum protection against leaks and operational safety