Mabanol Radon Gear A T F I I I
Automatic Transmission Dexron III Fluid Application Mabanol Radon Gear A T F III is an automatic transmission fluid conforming to the current General Motors specification Dexron I I I H.
It is recommended for automatic and manual transmissions, auxiliary transmissions, clutch,
steering and hydraulic systems.
Due to the differing requirements for the coefficient of friction, various A T F types are specified for servicing the automatic transmissions, torque converters and powershift gear boxes
fitted in motor vehicles. The vehicle manufacturer’s instructions must therefore be observed without fail.
- Mabanol Radon Gear A T F III can also be
- used in automatic transmissions with
- Mercedes – Benz requirements M B 2 3 6 . 5,
- M B 2 3 6 . 6 and M B 2 3 6 . 7 .
MAN 339 Typ V1
MAN 339 Typ Z1 Meet
- General Motors ATF Dexron III H
- Ford mercon
- Volvo 97341
- Caterpillar to-2
- Allison c4
- ZF TE-ML 04D, 14A
- Voith H55.6335.XX (G 607)
- Allison TES 389