In college life we face lots of distractions and we can’t manage our time for College Studies, we have lots of activities and we want to make fun & want to make our time to spend for enjoyment but we don’t want to compromise our studies, so here given some awesome ‘Top 5 Study Apps for the college students that makes your college life fully scheduled for your required study and other activities’
These apps make sense of your time and intelligently manage your time for College Studies and College Activities.
Top 3 Study Apps for the college students :
Any.do is best app for the students, but why,..? Let’s get know,
To Combine with a Simple & Powerful Calendar Outlook
- Easily create your events and to-do list for the day, week, or month
- Synchronizes quickly in real time with your phone’s calendar, google calendar, facebook events, outlook calendar or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important events.
- For high productivity the app support for recurring reminders, location reminders, sub-tasks, notes with time control & file attachments and much more. You can control your to-do list or task list with single click and single swipe.
- After enabling notification we can see our daily tasks through notification and switch tasks and also add new task.
>>>Any.do : Download
- Todoist is another very powerful tool for students those who really cares about their time for studies and important events. Let’s see the amazing features of the app,
- You can simply create your to-do list, reminder with very simple and clean user interface.
- Remember important deadlines and build lasting habits with powerful recurring due dates like “every second Saturday.”
Free up mental space by delegating tasks and errands to people in your shared projects, important for task management.
- Highlight your day’s most important activities with color-coded priority levels.
See an overview of your daily and weekly accomplishments with beautifully customized productivity graphs.
- You can make Todoist your central, organized task management hub for getting things done with access to 60+ popular app integrations like Dropbox, Amazon Alexa, Zapier, IFTTT, and Slack.
>>Todoist : Download
Evernote provides you the tools that makes your work earlier than ever before.
Key feature :
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, images, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and images
• Organize your receipts, bills and invoices at one place
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized and also use as personal diary
• Set reminders to schedule top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
Evernote come with free and premium plans.
>>>Evernote : Download
So here given
Top 3 Study Apps for the college students that makes your college life fully scheduled for your required activities
Above mentioned apps extremely useful for time management.
So I hope you like this article; please comment and share this article.